Pages

Mise en scene/props/equipment

When making my music video I will need props which will fit with the codes and conventions of folk music. The props which I have identified that fit the genre and that I will use in my video are:

Acoustic Guitar


       Source

Tutu/pointe shoes (also relates to mise en scene)


      Source

Fairy Lights (to hang from trees)


       Source 

Possibly other folk instruments


       Source

Silk






The amount of equipment I will use during filming is rather minimal as the shots do not need to be perfectly smooth, folk music videos tend to have a laid back feel and contain quite a lot of hand held shots. If i decide that i wish to use other equipment after the first shots then I will give them a go.

The equipment i will need is:

  • A camera
  • A tripod

No comments:

Post a Comment