Pages

What have you learned from your audience feedback?

In order to gain audience feedback I created a survey using the website SurveyMonkey.com.

The questions were:


  • What is your gender?
  • What is your age?
  • What is your occupation?
  • What is your favourite music genre?
  • Please name your two favourite musicians/bands. 
  • Do you feel that the music video suits the song?
  • What do you think the narrative of the music videos about?
  • What is your favourite part of the music video?
  • Please comment below how you think the video could be improved. 





infogr.am
Born Again audience feedback
Create your own infographics




The main thing that I learnt from my feedback is how I can make improvements to my video so that it will appeal to more people, especially members outside of my target audience. The comments were very constructive and by using open questions I was able to obtain qualitative data which is full of information and was not restrictive for those answering the survey. 












No comments:

Post a Comment